Tuesday 22 May 2012

Introducing the blog

Dear reader,

Hello! Welcome! There's not much to say really, I'm a person with things to say, and I've found a place to say them.

I run another blog called A Day in the Life ( link here) where I create a character, maybe from someone I saw on the bus or in the street, and I give them a life and a story. It's relatively new, so not much is up, but I hope you'd give it a look to see if it's something you'd be interested in.

As far as this blog is concerned, I don't really know what it is. I used to have it narrowed down to me just having somewhere to rant about things that frustrate me, but I think I'm going to make it more general now, where I'll babble about whatever comes to mind. Could be books, could be films, an exciting incident or just... yknow... me. We'll see.

Hope to see you back here soon!

Keep reading,

Liv.

No comments:

Post a Comment